Logo
http://invaconsult.com.ua | http://veschichki.com.ua | http://invaconsult.ru | http://94.124.161.197 | http://veschichki.com.ua|http://invaconsult.ru
Print this page

History of Westport RFC

Westport Rugby Football Club is one of the oldest in Connacht.  Founded in 1925 by Joe Gill, a local solicitor who gathered a disparate group of like-minded individuals to play and enjoy their favourite sport.  In 1951 the club moved to it's first permanent home wher it enjoyed some of it's best years.

 

The club moved to it's current home in 1956 where it has it's own playing pitches and a clubhouse with function room.

Copyright Westport Rugby Football Club