Please click below to complete survey
Westport R.F.C. Founded in 1925 .
The original location of its single pitch was in the Demesne Westport and located at the "Bog Field Gate" on the Golf Course road.
In 1984 the club purchased land in Carrowholly, three miles from Westport town and developed two new pitches and a training
area. This was followed by the opening, with much celebration, of its purpose built clubhouse in 1986.
In 2003 the club finished a major 100,000 euro, pitch improvement ,which allows the teams to play and train whatever the weather This was officially opened on 1st March and marks the first phase of our club playing facilities development. also on 1st March 2003 Westport revamped and refreshed it's playing kit and reaffirmed its nickname " The Bulls " . The Club caters for over 140 minis, 100 Youths at age grades Under 13, 15, 17 and Under 19, 2 Girls Teams and two adult Junior Teams.
Kids from the wider Westport area, Newport, Mulranny, Achill, Louisburgh, all enjoy the facilities & coaching at our Club.
New members are always welcome. Read More >>